We all wish we could look like celebrities. With their glowing skin, beautiful hair and perfectly toned bodies. It seems like they always look great, no matter what they’re wearing. No dress is too revealing or too tight. Sure, some of that is due to the fact that all of their clothes are tailored perfectly for their bodies. We should also take into account that a lot of them are just genetically blessed with their looks. However, it doesn’t mean that they don’t work on their bodies.
1. Selena Gomez
Selena loves food. She doesn’t really like diets, so she just tries to eat more or less healthy. She loves Italian, so she often is a little naughty and has lasagna, pasta or pizza for dinner. So how does she stay so fit? A lot of exercising. Selena sticks to a workout routine that consists of pilates and yoga 5 times a week. It’s a perfect way to tone your body. She also tries to stay active during the day and walk a lot. All in all, if you want to look like Selena and eat like Selena, you’ll have to work your butt off at the gym.
2. Hayden PanettiereHayden is very fit, we can all agree on that. How did she achieve such a beautiful bikini body? Through trial and error. She tried following a vegan diet at one point, but that didn’t work out for her. Now she just tries to eat healthy organic foods and move around a lot. Hayden doesn’t have one favorite sport, instead she likes to do a little of everything. She loves aerobics and aqua aerobics. She says exercising in the pool makes her feel weightless and helps her clear the mind. She also enjoys baseball, volleyball and softball. Hayden goes to the gym 3 times a week for cardio and for strength training, but being really short, only 5’2, she prefers light weights, instead of the really heavy ones.
3. Kelly OsbourneKelly Osbourne struggled with her weight for a long time. We all remember those days. But look at her now! Doesn’t she look wonderful? It’s quite a transformation from her old self. If you’re looking for her secret of weight loss, there isn’t really a secret. It’s just a lot of work and dedication. She eats healthy, does at least 30 minutes of cardio daily and then adds some other form of exercise on top of it. Sometimes she’ll do weights, sometimes yoga, sometimes pilates. Her favorite way to exercise is hula-hooping. She says it’s easier to exercise when you’re having fun.
4. Ariana GrandeAriana Grande might only be 22, but she knows the value of looks in her business. Sure, a young person’s metabolism runs faster than that of an older person, but to stay in great shape you still have to work for it. Arina believes in healthy clean eating and meditation. She loves hiking, and hikes to the Hollywood sign every weekend. She also enjoys exercising on the elliptical. Most days, however she uses her dance rehearsals as her cardio. According to Ariana Grande, nothing burns calories like dancing in high heels.
5. Bella ThorneBella stays in shape by working out with her brother. He makes sure she does circuit training and weightlifting. A very interesting detail about Bella’s workout routine is that she doesn’t do cardio. Everyone thinks it’s what works best for weight loss. Bella disagrees, she’s a firm believer in weightlifting. It tones your muscles, while burning fat at the same time. So really, it’s two for the price of one, and you don’t have to run for hours. She also eats healthy, and makes sure to power her body only with the best foods.
6. RihannaRihanna is known for taking her personal trainer with her wherever she goes. Doesn’t matter if she’s staying put or touring across the world, her trainer keeps her in shape. Rihanna’s favorite workout routine is a mix of dancing and martial arts. She does cardio three times a week on a regular basis. She also tries to eat healthy. Whenever she’s trying to lose weight she does cardio every day and if she combines that with a diet she gets very quick results. Diet for Rihanna doesn’t mean starving. She just eats 5 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones. Rihanna has a good approach to fitness, she has long term goals instead of focusing on short term diets.